I’ve really missed doing these, because it gets me reading more on the Interwebs:
- Summer means friendship bracelets, and friendship bracelets mean awesome. Buzzfeed has your definitive guide.
- Jill Abramson of the NYT’s firing from her post is still a shock to me, and this article from Politico is very interesting as it examines whether we’ve really shattered the glass ceiling after all.
- Peter Sis wrote a book about the life of Antoine de Saint Exupery and his most notable piece of work, The Little Prince. I loved the book when I read it, and I have it in French, the way Saint Exupery wrote it. This is definitely going on my to-read list.
- I have a huge obsession with beautiful underwear, and underwear as outerwear? Don’t get me started. The Lingerie Addict broke down chic bras to wear as a staple part of your outfit; but if you’d rather keep your bra your little secret (like me), that’s fine too!
- Gala Darling did a phenomenal piece on comfy, chic loungewear (hello, yes, slip dresses, yes).
- Love this Beauty Department post about fun bobby pins, especially #8, #3, and #12.
- Pretty and Fun does this great roundup of “Etsy Shops You Should Know.” I’m a new Etsy fiend who has yet to make her first purchase, but this is fun window shopping.